- The raffle ends at 17h00 – 10 February 2019. The draw will take place on Monday, 11 February 2019 at the MixFM 98.3 radio station between 12:00 and 15:00 and the winner will be announced live on air. The winner will also notified by phone / email and a prize letter be sent through to the email address provided.
2. All entrants to the competition must hold a valid passport and visa for international travel for the time of the cruise being 22 March 2019 to 25 March 2019.
3. It is explicitly noted that the prize does not include the following:
– Flights to and from Durban
– Transfers to and from Durban Harbour
– All other drinks not included from the self service drink station
– Optional Shore excursions
– All items of a personal nature
- The competition is open to all except for any employee, Honorary Member, member of the Executive Committee or Regional Committees, representative agent of the NHT or Horse Care Units.
- Each person who enters this competition will, ipso facto, be deemed to have read the rules, undertakes to be bound by them and agrees that all decisions of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into after the prize winner has been announced.
- Each person who enters this competition, indemnifies the NHT, its sponsors and their respective staff of any costs or claims arising from participation in this competition
- The prize is valid for the cruise which will depart from Durban Harbour on 22 March 2019. The prize is not transferrable, non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The winner shall be notified by telephone, plus confirmation in writing. Only the original prize-winner letter will be accepted by MSC Cruises.
- All entries received after the closing date will be accepted as donations.
- The NHT and any affiliated sponsors wish all participants good luck and thank them for their support.