All of us at the National Horse Trust are determined to make the dream of opening a new horse care facility in Kimberley a reality. The horses in the area are in need of the support of everyone in the equine community.
The National Horse Trust is the funding body for the existing horse care units:
- Highveld Horse Care Unit
- Eastern Cape Horse Care Unit
- Coastal Horse Care Unit
Each unit works to ensure that all equines receive the care that they deserve, but this is an expensive and labour intensive undertaking. We need the help of every member of the equestrian community to come together.
The National Horse Trust has opened the sale of tickets for its annual raffle and the proceeds of this initiative will benefit equine welfare across our beautiful country.
For as little as R50.00 per ticket, you stand a chance to win a luxury 4 day cruise on-board the MSC Musica. What makes this cruise so exciting is that it is a first of it’s kind in South Africa. The Blues Cruise will host an extraordinary line up of legendary blues bands and musicians and also features the international blues artist Doc Mclean, hosted by MIX FM’s very own Kerry-Anne Allerston. Regular tickets for this cruise are nearly sold out, so this is your chance to win.
Let’s do it for the horses!
Online ticket sales and booklets can be purchased from the National Horse Trust.
email@example.com or call 011-683-4388/9
Thanks so much and have an awesome day!
With warm regards
National Horse Trust – Fundraising
082 054 4464
Terms and conditions apply. Please see below
- The raffle ends at 17h00 – 10 February 2019. The draw will take place on Monday, 11 February 2019 at the MixFM 98.3 radio station between 12:00 and 15:00 and the winner will be announced live on air. The winner will also notified by phone / email and a prize letter be sent through to the email address provided.
2. All entrants to the competition must hold a valid passport and visa for international travel for the time of the cruise being 22 March 2019 to 25 March 2019.
3. It is explicitly noted that the prize does not include the following:
– Flights to and from Durban
– Transfers to and from Durban Harbour
– All other drinks not included from the self service drink station
– Optional Shore excursions
– All items of a personal nature
- The competition is open to all except for any employee, Honorary Member, member of the Executive Committee or Regional Committees, representative agent of the NHT or Horse Care Units.
- Each person who enters this competition will, ipso facto, be deemed to have read the rules, undertakes to be bound by them and agrees that all decisions of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into after the prize winner has been announced.
- Each person who enters this competition, indemnifies the NHT, its sponsors and their respective staff of any costs or claims arising from participation in this competition
- The prize is valid for the cruise which will depart from Durban Harbour on 22 March 2019. The prize is not transferrable, non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The winner shall be notified by telephone, plus confirmation in writing. Only the original prize-winner letter will be accepted by MSC Cruises.
- All entries received after the closing date will be accepted as donations.
- The NHT and any affiliated sponsors wish all participants good luck and thank them for their support.